- INOX’s quality assurance means all Products are engineered to last under normal household use. The Products are subjected to rigorous testing and assessment as to their quality and fitness. Warranties as to the merchantability and fitness for purpose of the Products are implied under applicable consumer protection legislation.
- In addition, Inox Global Pte Ltd’s warranty protects the Product/s from manufacturing faults for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover the following; not limited to:-
(a) damages resulting from incorrect installation to wrong mains voltage;
(b) Repair/services for installation of more than 3.6 metres in height from floor level;
(c) Finishes, consumables such as batteries, remote control, fan blades/guards and regulators;
(d) Use, other than in accordance with the instructions for operations;
(e) Transport and labour charges;
(f) Faulty installation or mishandling;
(g) Scratches, corrosion, rust, color deterioration and stains;
(h) Obstruction caused to access electrical parts/products;
(i) Cleaning, reconditioning and lubrication.
- Warranty is valid only in respect of Inox product models belonging to Singapore Market and sold by Inox Global Pte Ltd to its authorized dealers. Warranty does not include installation.
- To the extent permitted by law, Inox Global Pte Ltd is not liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage arising in any way in relation to, or use of, the Product/s or from the use of the Website.
- Inox Global Pte Ltd reserves the right to inspect and test the Products for the purpose of determining the extent of any defect and the validity of any claim made under this warranty. All defective parts/Products replaced by Inox Global Pte Ltd under this warranty will be deemed to be the property of Inox Global Pte Ltd.
- The Customer must retain the invoice issued by Inox Global Pte Ltd as proof of purchase in order to be eligible to make a warranty claim. As a Inox Global Pte Ltd product warranty is a non transferable right, a warranty is deemed void upon the transfer of ownership of the Product/s (exclusions apply).
- Inox Global Pte Ltd decision on all questions relating to complaints as to defects either of workmanship or materials shall be conclusive and the buyer shall agree to abide by such decision. Any appliance or defective part which has been replaced shall become property of Inox Global Pte Ltd.
- The Customer shall waive all or any claims for compensation monetary or otherwise which he/she may be entitled to and shall agree to accept any compensation whatsoever by way of additional repairs or otherwise which Inox Global Pte Ltd in its absolute discretion may deem fit to offer. The giving of compensation under this paragraph shall be subject to the other provisions of the warranty.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.